Arroyo Grande United Methodist Children's Center
Welcome to AGUMCC!
We are so glad you are interested in our program. We hope this information will assist you in determining if our school is the "right fit" for you and your child. We offer a toddler and preschool program that values and nurtures a child's individual development while fostering family relationships. Please call our office to schedule a tour. We will be happy to show you what we have to offer.
Mission, Foundation, Principles
Our Goals for Children
- To increase a healthy self-esteem by providing a nurturing environment for growth and development.
- To promote the child's self-direction, and encourage them to take responsibility for their actions.
- To help children achieve a solid foundation for future academic success.
- To help children develop an ability to express needs to others.
- Care for others and respect people's space, body, and feelings.
- To develop a concept of a healthy nutrition.
- To learn that each child is valued by family, teachers, peers, and God.
- To provide a safe environment for children.
It's an easy way for you to activate donations to the Children's Center from merchants that you do business with anyway. Details...
Thank You to the Boy Scouts!
Thank you to Daniel Stuart, Jed Moore, and Casey Johnston Construction: details