Arroyo Grande United Methodist Children's Center
Welcome to AGUMCC!
We are so glad you are interested in our program. We hope this information will assist you in determining if our school is the "right fit" for you and your child. We offer a toddler and preschool program that values and nurtures a child's individual development while fostering family relationships. Please call our office to schedule a tour. We will be happy to show you what we have to offer.
Children's Center Sunday, April 26th
Sunday April 26, 2015
9:30am to 12:30pm
Come to the church service to hear your child sing at the Children's Moment - "Rain or Pours". After the Children's Moment the children may attend Sunday School or return to the pews to sit with his/her family for the rest of the service. Come Join us for fun before and after church service in Criswell Hall. The children's center will be hosting a Social. There will be ice cream, homemade treats, children's art work and a Silent Art Auction. Flier
Children's Center Welcome Week, June 22-26
June 22-26, 2015
This week is to prepare children for the next session that starts July 6, 2015. See the Flier for details about the week's schedule.
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the Arroyo Grande United Methodist Children's Center under First Methodist Church A Corp whenever you shop on AmazonSmile. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service. Support by shopping at smile.amazon.com. Start here: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/95-6005757
Mission, Foundation, Principles
Our Goals for Children
- To increase a healthy self-esteem by providing a nurturing environment for growth and development.
- To promote the child's self-direction, and encourage them to take responsibility for their actions.
- To help children achieve a solid foundation for future academic success.
- To help children develop an ability to express needs to others.
- Care for others and respect people's space, body, and feelings.
- To develop a concept of a healthy nutrition.
- To learn that each child is valued by family, teachers, peers, and God.
- To provide a safe environment for children.
It's an easy way for you to activate donations to the Children's Center from merchants that you do business with anyway. Details...
Thank You to the Boy Scouts!
Thank you to Daniel Stuart, Jed Moore, and Casey Johnston Construction: details