Arroyo Grande United Methodist Children's Center
Welcome to AGUMCC!
We are so glad you are interested in our program. We hope this information will assist you in determining if our school is the "right fit" for you and your child. We offer a toddler and preschool program that values and nurtures a child's individual development while fostering family relationships. Please call our office to schedule a tour. We will be happy to show you what we have to offer.
Take our Parent Fall 2016 Survey
Click HERE for the complete Events list
Pennies for Turkeys
Last Collection Day is November 23rd
AGUMCC Community Service Project 2016. It's time to collect your pennies and spare change to help the needy families in our community. Did you know that for every $1 you give it has a value of $10 at the Food Pantry? Place your spare change in this collection canister in your child's classroom by Wed., Nov. 23. 100% of your contribution will be given to the Five Cities Christian Women's Food Pantry. Our goal this year is to raise $200. Thank you for your support.
See Candy Winter Fundraiser
Order deadline is December 2nd
Help the AGUMCC Staff go to conference in March 2017. Check out the See's Candy Winter Fundraiser Order Form. Dead Line to order is Friday, December 2nd. Candy will be available for pick up by Friday, December 16th. Order Form.
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the Arroyo Grande United Methodist Children's Center under First Methodist Church A Corp whenever you shop on AmazonSmile. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service. Support by shopping at smile.amazon.com. Start here: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/95-6005757
Mission, Foundation, Principles
Our Goals for Children
- To increase a healthy self-esteem by providing a nurturing environment for growth and development.
- To promote the child's self-direction, and encourage them to take responsibility for their actions.
- To help children achieve a solid foundation for future academic success.
- To help children develop an ability to express needs to others.
- Care for others and respect people's space, body, and feelings.
- To develop a concept of a healthy nutrition.
- To learn that each child is valued by family, teachers, peers, and God.
- To provide a safe environment for children.
It's an easy way for you to activate donations to the Children's Center from merchants that you do business with anyway. Details...
Thank You to the Boy Scouts!
Thank you to Daniel Stuart, Jed Moore, and Casey Johnston Construction: details