Arroyo Grande United Methodist Children's Center
Welcome to AGUMCC!
We are so glad you are interested in our program. We hope this information will assist you in determining if our school is the "right fit" for you and your child. We offer a toddler and preschool program that values and nurtures a child's individual development while fostering family relationships. Please call our office to schedule a tour. We will be happy to show you what we have to offer.
Click HERE for the complete Events list
2016 Golf Tournament
Saturday, June 11, 2016, 9am Check-In
Join a Golf Tournament at the Trilogy Monarch Dunes Challenge Golf Course on Saturday, June 11, 2016 to support Arroyo Grande United Methodist Children's Center (AGUMCC). Our goal is to raise $3,000 to improve our outdoor playground. Show your support by participating at this fun event. Individual golf registration is $55, which includes a round of golf at the challenge course, a golf cart, and a buffet lunch at the Monarch Grill. Registation deadline is Wednesday May 25, 2016. You can also sponsor the event! Flier, Details/Registration, Sponsorships.
End of the Year Picnic
Thurs. June 16, 2016 at 12 noon.
Promotion and Acknowledgement Program
Thurs. June 16, 2016 at 6:30 PM.
Week of Welcome
June 20-24, 2016.
School Closed - Summer Break
June 27 - July 1, 2016.
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the Arroyo Grande United Methodist Children's Center under First Methodist Church A Corp whenever you shop on AmazonSmile. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service. Support by shopping at smile.amazon.com. Start here: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/95-6005757
Mission, Foundation, Principles
Our Goals for Children
- To increase a healthy self-esteem by providing a nurturing environment for growth and development.
- To promote the child's self-direction, and encourage them to take responsibility for their actions.
- To help children achieve a solid foundation for future academic success.
- To help children develop an ability to express needs to others.
- Care for others and respect people's space, body, and feelings.
- To develop a concept of a healthy nutrition.
- To learn that each child is valued by family, teachers, peers, and God.
- To provide a safe environment for children.
It's an easy way for you to activate donations to the Children's Center from merchants that you do business with anyway. Details...
Thank You to the Boy Scouts!
Thank you to Daniel Stuart, Jed Moore, and Casey Johnston Construction: details